Background & Career Successes
All my work with larger companies (who can choose the best) has been word of mouth - "this stuff really works!"
I am an expert in people capability and delivering people potential (theory, skills, methods, styles, models, experience).
Over the last 20 years I've worked as an 'educator' - in its widest sense - of people and organisations. My experience extends to virtually all sectors and levels of business, with extraordinary diversity of groups and individuals, in New Zealand, the UK and Australia; and connected with those in Canada, the USA and beyond.
During this time I've held strategic roles in business, consulted in organisational development fields, managed large & small contracts, coached, mentored, run 'training' programmes and operated as an instructional designer (developing programmes/capability learning projects).
I have a background in psychological work, trained as a counsellor, drama therapist, and worked with creativity as a therapeutic tool. More recently I have attended overseas events and training in different methods of creating learning and accessing potential for example - art of hosting, Deep Democracy, open space technology.
My ability to blend proven business experience, smart application, working at the level of the unconscious, with psychology and a 'whole human' approach is what differentiates me and delivers the results you want.
"How good you are at what you do isn't about qualifications that we put so much emphasis on. It's about what you've learnt and how you apply it; your self-awareness, your commitment and energy in growing yourself, experiences that shape who you are and your range of intelligences (mental, emotional, spiritual, physical.)"
Visit Testimonials here.
Some examples over the last 12 years (NZ/Aus)
Facilitator-coach, mentoring and consulting consistently over last 10-15 years.
CCAMATIL (Coca-Cola Amatil)
- Courageous Conversations
- Coaching for Results
- Leadership Framework creation
- Business Acumen/ finance management development framework
- Alignment & creation of management support portal for People & Performance processes
- Authentic Leadership programme design & delivery
- Sales Force Effectiveness Consultancy, project design and delivery
- Strategic Leadership consultation
- Authentic Leadership programme
- Senior Leadership development & programme delivery
- Team leader/ middle management development & programme delivery
- Recruitment development & programme delivery
- Delivery of public training programmes & presentations at conferences eg team leaders, training trainers, perform at your personal best, real conversations
Air New Zealand (05-08)
- ‘leadership essentials’ development project and delivery
- facilitation of programmes:
- leadership essentials; performance excellence
- leadership through change project (engineering division)
Consultation, design, development & facilitation of programmes at all levels within division, including senior team coaching. This coincided with notification of large job losses across AirNZ Engineering countrywide.
- Management & Leadership Capability Project (05)
Research, design, development & delivery of management & leadership frameworks.
- Roll-out of Performance Development Review (PDR) training
(Provides ‘Personal Efficiency Programmes’ to corporate clients)
- Development & implementation of QA processes for training contractors in Australia & NZ; alignment across both countries
- Project management/implementation of PEP revamp, related materials & upskilling of contractors (all phases: analysis, consultation, instructional design, development, implementation, evaluation)
- Project management/implementation of development of IBT products (all phases), for example, ePEP (electronic training/coaching program). Research & development of coaching model
Telecom NZ (Customer Services)
- Development of a Business Training Framework
Implementation of a high level business needs analysis & development of recommendations to build a business training framework for Customer Services unit (2500 people across 9 business units, inc. all Telecom customer contact centres)
- Communication behaviour, Conversations that deliver in various forms within most programmes and companies
- Motivational Authentic leadership programme (Cadbury)
- Team Leaders training (various companies)
- Management development & delivery (various companies)
- Leadership training & Delivery (various companies)
- Customer excellence/team work (various companies)
- Store Safe HANDS training project (Site Safe)
- Performance Management development & delivery (LandCo)
- Stress management (ACP Media)
- Team & Communication (ACP Media)
- Innovation (ACP Media)
- Online Induction (Sovereign)
- Change Management (various)
- Conflict Management (ACP Media)
- Train the Trainer (ACP Media)(BNZ) (Transrail)
- Start up business OD processes & system development (Mobile Mentor)
- Respect at Work/EEO (various companies)
Previously work with the Human Rights Commission responsible for education of employment sector NZ-wide.