Principles, Beliefs & My Role
"I am a catalyst for each individual or organisation discovering and living their ultimate energy - their authentic power. While I can't do it for you, should you choose, I can provide the space, respect, process, tools and energy to help you achieve your authentic power."
Each individual or organisation:
- can fulfil their unique unlimited potential (your authentic power). I partner you on this journey.
- creates limitations to living their full potential. I am a facilitator in dissolving those limitations.
- has an authentic self, in which lies passion, ultimate self-knowing, goodness, self-love. I offer a journey of discovery to this place.
- will find true productivity (rather than activity and urgency addiction) and happiness (fulfilment) from activating the authentic self. I can show you how to do this.
- is a complex system of energy (mental, physical, heart, soul, spirit). All need to be activated and acknowledged to live full potential. I work with that complete energy system.
- need to connect with others in their life. I can show you how to do this with respect, love, compassion, truth and strength.
- is an essential part of a complex connected system (family, work, community, culture, country etc) and thereby has an impact. I can reveal the impact and work with you to create the impact you desire.
- needs to be accountable to be fulfilled and live an authentic life. I stand for responsibility; not guilt, blame or wrong.
- needs to focus on the process, the present, the people, the passion and exceptional results that will be achieved. I make this relevant and real for each person or group I work with.
- is a leader. I explore that leadership and build on it.
A story to get you thinking
A professor hated people talking to him on air journeys. So before embarking, he wound a piece of string around his ear (the one that would be nearest to the person sitting next to him) and put the loose end in the side of his mouth. This simple device guaranteed no one, except the flight attendant, dared speak to him.
A thought: the gulf between being regarded as normal or abnormal is as small as what you choose to make of a piece of string.
Pride Against Prejudice